NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Cornwall Council (‘the Council’) as statutory harbour authority for Penzance Harbour has exercised its powers under article 35 of
the Penzance Harbour Revision Order 2009 to sell, break up or otherwise dispose vessels which have been left in an unserviceable condition, laid by or neglected
in Penzance harbour. The below vessels are vessels are being ‘sold as seen’ with no guarantee of general condition or seaworthiness via sealed bids. Further information can be found here & here.
Boats for sale
• White 19ft fin keel day sailor with blue stripe.
• Light blue Glastron Carlson 16ft speedboat with white deck
• White 19ft GRP bilge keel sailing yacht.
• White 16ft GRP simulated clinker motorboat blue canopy.
• Pink 16ft GRP motorboat
• Blue 18ft GRP chine motorboat with white canopy.
• Grey 25ft wooden motorboat, long keeled with prominent bilge runners.
• La Nina – Steel 41ft sailing yacht.
• Kylami – Ferrro Cement 50ft sailing yacht.
• Arkin Castle – Wooden Motor Fishing Vessel
Terms and conditions
• We are not obliged to accept the highest, or any, bid.
• Bids are accepted on the basis that the purchaser will, upon transfer of ownership, remove the vessel concerned from our property within 14 days, unless otherwise
agreed to the contrary by the Harbour Master.
• Purchase of an abandoned vessel/obstruction does not guarantee that we will make a mooring available neither does it override the operation of any waiting list that
may be in place for moorings or boat storage.
• Bids are accepted on an as is/where is basis.
• Appointments to view are to be made with the Harbour Master (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The deadline for submitting a bid for any vessel is 23:59 on 31st January 2022.
Please send your sealed bids along with the name of the boat you are bidding for by post to:
Maritime Section, Town Quay, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HJ or email@example.com